Thursday, January 7, 2010

filling up some empty spaces

monday 4th:
my brothers BIRTHDAY =) he turned 14
in the morning i drove my sister to vicroads to do her Ls she passed 100% congrats to her. then i drove mum to footscray to do last minute shopping for ingredients and a cake and whatnot for the day. mum decided to make this dish we call " vit tim " my siblings HATE it but I LURVVVVVVVE it. my uncle+aunt came we ate posed for the camera waited for my other uncle to arrive before eating the main course. took more pictures. he arrived. ate. took sonny for a walk with my uncle. went home lounged and talked to everyone while drinking tea.

saturday 2nd:
walked sonny to coles with my sister to buy orange juice milk and lemons. on the way back 3 jap spitz out of nowhere came running out of their backyards towards us! sonny got really angry and so did the other dog they were attacking each other me on the other hand TRIED my very best to pull him away whilst holding a 2L oj bottle NOT EASY TT..plus two guys who just happened to be there DID NOT offer to help but preety much stood there stare and walked off..jees - -

tuesday 5th:
went to coburg with jenn izzy rose kimvan and john =) we went op shopping and a LOT of walking was required in between but it was nice hanging out with the ladies and man. im so easily manipulated that in the end i bought a really girly summery dress (dont know when im gonna wear that BUT i will ;))and a small side bag IT WAS ON SALE haha. we also went to eat at some resturant that was REALLY cheap with preety ok food =)


ze HOTROD


JJ's cheesy thing


my VERY salty spinach and cheese triangle


LOOK its MY SHOP! and this is what i SELL ..xD



wednesday 6th:
drove sonny to the vet. his vet is in coburg lol because its A LOT cheaper there.sonny pissed in the vet - -. drove sonny around shopping at aquariums (well more like whilst i babysit sonny dad and my brother went shopping) dad is mega pissed at me for some reason ..wait not some reason..but because i was busy eating and DID NOT WRITE AN EMAIL FOR HIM. a:i did not know he was being serious b:it was to ask ONE simple question something that he is highly capable of c: if i knew he was gonna pms i WOULD OF JUST WROTE IT arghajfknakf

today:
so NOW IM AT HOME with nothing to do..- - all PLANS FAILED.. was gonna make thy something but that failed so now im left with this lets just say for now..STACK OF THINGS = = cant plan the other thing cos we havent discussed it as a group and i cant just go booking ..tomorrow should be fun i cant sleepover tho pity TT.. so organised..what did i do for my birthday? besides the traditonal family party..--> NOTHING ..how boring

No comments:

Post a Comment