Tuesday, May 11, 2010

dog shit

my dog sonny

o yes.. on the day we went to mr wolf...

fatty told me how she stepped on dog shit but didn't know.. so when she was reading in borders she was really fustrated and angry at the people around her.. thinking ..omg who the hell stepped on dogshit and is standing here? stupid people..so she moved to the magazine section..still the smell lingered..getting more annoyed - decided to go to the music/dvd section YET THE SMELL was still there..then finally it hit..COULD IT BE ME?! looked at her shoes..and TADA! BROWN DOG SHIT STAINED AF1s..bahaha embarrassed and sweaty the fat one went outside in front of the state library to clean her shoe...
i was laughing and bagging and giving her shit all day about it..UNTIL we walked into st.kilda aquarium..and then
karma hit me..
I TOO STEPPED ON DOG SHIT!
i slid a little bit and i was so wth was that?! looked down thinking it was food but no it was DOG SHIT OMG.. why was there dog shit in a fish shop!? OMGG..quickly went scraping my shoe..and now my sole is on an angle boo.. but i think it was always on an angle its the way i walk..my shoes get worn out on one side ..and theyre getting ripped too! i just got them! =(((

we both stepped on dog shit that day.. TT

No comments:

Post a Comment