Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the week is OVERRR

omg this week and last was soOO crazy i had two midsems and a project due. did crap in all zz and i have been so o so lazy! and i dont understand genetics so ill need to ask for the tute help..and im quite embarrassed by it because hell be so wth with me and be thinking why didn't u come to me sooner! o dear..i must grow some balls to ask him to help me..

the last few days - highlights.
TODAY! ..
so the train was packed as..and this freaking fob girl was moving from one door to the opposite door whilst the train was moving..she got past two people then she got to me..now clearly there was no effing space for her but she kept making these moaning and whining noises like she was in pain..(that was already wtf for me) actually i never thought about that ..maybe she needed to go cos she has diarrhea or something.. well anyways at the time i wasnt thinking that..at the time all i thought was I KNOW YOU WANT TO GET OFF JUST WAIT A BIT ..
well anyways..she tried to squeeze her way past me..at first i was like ok..if u can get past then go but that freaking mole couldn't get past me so she was wedged between my back and this other person..I WAS GETTING SO SO ANNOYED..because she was freaking clinged onto my back like as if i was her freaking orangutan mother and she continued making those whining 'im in pain' noises and kept pushing and trying to move to WHERE?! I DONT KNOW ..so i just freaking turned to her and went "PEOPLE WILL MOVE FOR YOU WHEN THE TRAIN STOPS" she just gave me this pathetic cringe like as if she didnt understand me and another one of her freaking whimpers..omgg
i dont know how everyone else was feeling about her..but being in a sardine can was bad enough let alone have this little flea lash onto you and dig her way out when the train hasn't even bloody stopped..

i just really really wanted to message the queen going..TODAY I HATE ASIAN LITTLE PESTS

i just recently cut my hair - its a bob..and i look ..beautiful..

on tuesday this week..i was sitting at bailieu computers watching masterchef and out of nowhere i felt this tap on my chair and some mumble..i thought it was my sister or at least someone i knew..i had a lil fright then turned around..to my surprise it was a total stranger..for a split second i thought it was jason sim ..but it wasnt.i seriously sat there for a minute or two thinking omg..who the hell is that?! am i in trouble?! can i not watch or stream videos here?! ..that guy was just leaning over my chair and glued his eyes onto masterchef..i was sooo confused..i finally took off my earphones and blurted out "errr sorry?.." he finally looked down at me and had the shock of his life and went "sorry wrong person..wrong computer" and went to the opposite computer on the other side..

LOL what on earth..maybe i really do look international..poo

mmm me and fatty went to eat at mr.wolf on wednesday last week (28/4/10) it was pretty good =) i enjoyed it very much..


MR.WOLF (their website looks snazzy too)
we always order lemon & lime bitters xD

for the 'anitpasto' we had chilli mussels. these were more like mussels swimming in napolitana sauce and asian basil leaves...didnt taste chilli..but wasn't a bad dish =)
fatty ordered a pizza: the no 9 mozzarella di bufala, prosciutto, rocket. (this was a really good pizza..like it was different..I LOVE THEIR BASE)

i ordered a lasagne..& mmmm it was


No comments:

Post a Comment