Friday, July 16, 2010

On Monday met up with jason and his gf kitty, nae, linda y, chem eng tony, and thy. i came out late so i met them at 1ish. we went bowling. I BOWLED FOR THE FIRST TIME - since i was a wee kid =) and i must say not a shabby effort - i even beat thy on the scoreboard at one time woo! *pat on the back trinh pat on the back* xD
we then walked aimlessly..then thy wanted to go to rivers so everyone departed
we went to rivers then to coles
then went home.

On Tuesday.
jen daisy thy came over. played board games - CRANIUM and the da vinci code. i want cranium! ..but i really suck at it xD
at the end of the day dad was looking at jen's fronti grape fruit drink and asked me if it was alchohol he checked out the bottle and believed me it wasnt..going "omg and i thought there was something wrong with you girls today buying alcohol and drinking it"
lolol = =
my uncle gave me back my computer and now its not bluescreening anymore.

Today:
Thy out of the blue delivered me her pumpkin soup..its yum but i wouldn't call it pumpkin soup..it was like a curry of some sort..and chunky? was it pumpkin soup? maybe its my tastebuds..lol but thankyou!! =) i love it.
i made won tons today! i love won ton wrapping..so soft sooo smooooth..how do u fold won tons? mine looks like a shirt's collar?

i feel so unorganised. i had to email my volunteering program leader GAZILLION times about my timetable shes probably really annoyed at me....and guess what school they're recommending me as a mentor..MAC.ROB! seriously i love it and all but i dont want to go back and help them in science classssss TT theyre gonna be so nerdy and ask me questions and im just gonna go..mmm thats a very good question! ill get back to you ..thinking wtf is she on about..
o lord..theyll probably reject me anyways because of my timetabling issues..dont know whats the better.. accepted or rejected? i wish it was another school.

fatty came back from the snow and is very sick. she failed 2 subjects this semester. shakes head.

No comments:

Post a Comment