Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tuesday 20/7

I went to uni. Sat there and updated myself on masterchef. Watch one ep of neighbours because my cousin said she was on..cept she wasn’t. She WILL be tho sometime this week. She no big star just like background ppl..lol.
molecular gastronomy..is pure amazing to watch..tho I think I rather just eat the peas out of pod rather than mushed up peas then dipped in some chemical to form peas again..but I just LOVE watching it happen.
Decided to leave to go stationary shopping. Then saw jo and the QUEEN! I was really surprised..the queen to me disappeared on the face of the earth..i left her msgs but she never got back to me..and I thought uh-oh did I do something..did I not call her?..did I not sms her? Should I blog about her..today she assured me she wasn’t mad at me. =) on another note I hope she and her family is feeling better if not then soon.
Well after our little lesbionic reunion, I left to find my in2science training room.. it took me 15minutes AT LEAST to find the room. - -. I walked around the alice hoy building like THREE TIMES before I found it..lucky I decided to go find it before hand otherwise I would have been a nong walking in late. The manager of the program is SUCH A COOL GUY. Animated, funny personality =) hes from britain.

The tram ride.. on one of the tram ride there was this guy who was REALLY LOUD screaming and saying hello to every white chic that goes near him..when I walked on the tram he was screaming out to these people going BYEE GIRLS! *Something something* YOUR SUCH A WHORE ..then he went to sit down and these other girls were freaked out and laughed and he was like HI GIRLS..how come ur not as cool as the other girls?! Then he started singing whilst listening to his ipod. he sang SO LOUD u could still hear him when he got off. His voice is just..beautiful.. the lyrics were even better - - I cant remember what they were but at the time I was really wth and tried my best not to laugh and break a smile. xD it was the CRAZIEST tram ride ever..everyone was just silent listening to him sing.. he sand many different songs..the last song I remember the lyrics were something like..i just want to dance so lets dance! Im right next to you so why don’t you move! ..but I cant find a song to it.. lolol his own lyrics? Then on another tram ride this girl comes in and was about to sit next to me when out of nowhere she totally tipped over and fell down cos of inertia..i was just staring at her..im so pathetic I didn’t ask if she was ok. TT no one did. She just said sorry to the guy and he said ok. I feel sooo guilty TT

On another note..the queen said shell call me tonight..i was thinking about it all day..what to say what to plan..then I receive an sms saying shell call tomorrow.. lol. I find it funny that she had to sms me about that. what a lovely friend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment