Tuesday, August 17, 2010

poo cheese

so yesturday was mum birthday and sis asked me to buy a small cake just for mum..i had a late finish from uni so to make it quick i decided to grab something small from breadtop..cos she likes asian cakes. ..for some reason i decided to grab the cheesecake ...went home surprised her..ate dinner then..the cake..

she took a nibble from my spooon and cringed and started skitzing at me..going omg thats disgusting soo cheesy and fatty. omg dont u know its bad for u? dont u know u have high cholesterol? erghh ergh omg what are we going to do with it..whyd u choose that cake? why couldnt u just buy a normal sponge cake?

LOLOL.
im simply the best daughter and me and my mum are best friends because we understand each other very well..rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment