Thursday, August 26, 2010

TOO LOUD

omg so when im on the train and i hear people's music BLASTING through their earphones i always go omg are you deaf?..but then today i did the exact same thing
..i was listening to my music and even tho i did ask myself if my music was too loud i just stood there listening and surfing on the train
..i only found out that the music was too loud when i took my earphones off in the library and i can still hear the music playing away..

i guess u just dont notice.


btw..i CANNOT use earphones like these..(in-ear ones)..where u stuff it in ur ears.. i cant even use the squishy in ear ones..where its like a foamy thing and u squish it put it in ur ear and it expands to shape ur ear hole - or something like that LOL....heck i cant even use normal earphones like the apple ones..i think my ears are demented they're ugly too..i have unfixed earlobes.
mum: "TRINH you have earlobes are ugly ..infact you have none u can't wear earings hahahah"
me: "thanks mum"

i wish i had wobbly squishy earlobes xD

No comments:

Post a Comment