Friday, December 24, 2010

merry all around

from memory:
celebrated my uncles birthday on tuesday 21/12. bought him a cake, a wallet and my aunty a scarfe a purse and some cream. mum dropped the cake in the box so i had to do my best to fix it which was scrape off all the frosting and piping it again.

met up with the chem eng losers on 20/12. i missed cc cos i came late. but laughter and gifts was exchanged. I was thy's KK and she gave me a cardi, a recipe book and a snowglobe! gayson also gave everyone a christmas sock filled with gifts
=) and nae also gave my my birthday gift.

THANKYOU

i love my friends and I want to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year filled with heaps of laughter, fun and new golden memories =). thankyou for being such great people and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment