Saturday, December 11, 2010

its been a while

hello blogger.
i havent blogged in a while because ive simply been too busy..and very lazy.
each and everyday since the holidays initiated i have been working..working at home.. 6 hrs a day ..feeding and caring for dads friggin fishes.
so many memories have vanished ..just lingering somewhere in my brain waiting for someone to probe it .. what i do recall is..i should of studied a lot harder despite staying up later than my usual bedtime cramming, bought my first glittery allanah hill cardigan .. im noting that now because i destroyed the shiny sequin things on it with the strap of my bag TODAY...
TODAY i also went on a helicopter ride with t; LOL..i must say it is the worse experience ever..we both went off the heli wanting to vomit ..
i am now officially 22 yrs old.. for my birthday so far i got a pair of oroton sparkly shoes! a krumpler bag. an epilator.a new phone.
i havent even celebrated it with my friends yet..which is quite sad indeed lol.
i have been watching a lot of tv series like hellcats, bones (season 6), gossip girl, the big bang theory, merlin, glee..
what else what else what else..
i should check my camera..it jogs my memory the most

i am in love with this song

No comments:

Post a Comment