Tuesday, March 1, 2011

already

yesturday 28th/2
Uni started. first and only lecture and the lecturer didnt come..zzz
met up with cc, linda.y, jenn, john, their friend, and fatty.
went to shop by myself and bought basics. no shoes or clothes =(
went to eat at grilled. supposedly there was a buy one get one free deal but fatty said it was expired so we didnt get that deal. only to find out at night that the deal was still on...zzz
went to eat a lemon meringue..it was yummy. but the slice was friggin huge. so we didnt finish.yumyumyum my first lemon meringue.
I am already dreading uni... arts subjects..they can be fun they can be interesting but frick there is sooo SO SO much reading. I also have a prac subject which goes for 5 hrs on a friday.. and i have to write a prac report EACH WEEK for it TT on top of that..everything else.. lol. i guess im just whinging over nothing.
o life.
just want to fast forward to retirement.. and i laughed when i heard fatty told me that..but that was four years ago..

on the 25th of Feb. went on a so called romantic double date. we went kayaking down a river. loll to be honest it wasnt so bad. besides the tiredness from rowing and gettting wet. it was really nice =) but maybe not again anytime soon. haha
thankyou thy =)

last saturday at work..i let the class out early and i got into trouble because of that...but the worse happened...a kid went missing and he/her 's mum went ...crazy.. i should get fired asap
thats all my memory can dig up at this point. o yes did i mention I AM ON YOUTUBE. cos i had to make a beautiful video of myself as part of a charity application... its so beautiful. i love my face..=.=
once again thankyou to thy and fatty for coming and making me laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment