Tuesday, March 15, 2011

on tuesday:
i went with thy to visit the farmer. mr. tran. a memorable date indeed. trees trees trees. fishes. kfc. nursery. ooh we discovered this plant..sugar herb.. its actually really sugery ..like the leaves itself when u eat it. 
if you ever need a horticulture 101. he is the man. loll

wednesday:
what i remember.. was when i was walking back from volunteering at the hosp..it was pouring rain. LIKE PISSING POURING RAIN. there was a person i was with and he didnt have an umbrella so i covered him as well. but my umbrella was small and i was getting wet so i was just like omg as if not bring your umbrella. why didnt you bring your umbrella? and he was like. i did. me: WHY ARENT YOU USING IT? and hes like. because i want to be under the umbrella with you...
me: are u serious? can u please take out ur umbrella?
him: why:
me: because I AM GETTING WET ( ZZZZT) 

..o dear. 

what else..mm dont remember..o yes. on friday. i had only two - 3hrs sleep.stayed up late to finish my stupid prac report woke up at 4 to take dad home. during the day i met up with fatty. then thy and brian and we went to eat at yoyogi then i saw christina and she left. then we went to buy books and then headed home as well. 


2 comments:

  1. Lol your umbrella incident reminds me of this time back in 2009 when I was talking to a friend while waiting for the train and it was POURING. I randomly cast my eyes about at one point and was surprised to see some girl with her back towards me, under MY umbrella. WTFISH?!
    So what did I do?
    Took one big step forward and was once again the only person under my umbrella =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL. some people aye? haha

    ReplyDelete