Sunday, July 26, 2009

pathetic

so i finally got the net back AGAIN but now i dont know how to connect this stupid modem to the router TT
i wish i knew stuff about computers and whatnot..so then i dont have to rely on ppl to do it for me..man why didnt i ask the installation man to connect it for me..it just didnt occur to me at the time..cos it was awkward... there was a man stranger in my house and im the only one at home...i was being paranoid..hoping that hes not some secretive serial killer or rapist..LOL = = what an idiot i am..but now here i am stuck and in need of tech support
UNI STARTS SOON =) yes..i really REALLY REALLY need to ace it this semester -- ..deja vu right there
cant be bothered writing up my notes for the past week..so ill leave it here

No comments:

Post a Comment