Thursday, September 24, 2009

tuesday night:
played monopoly with my bro till midnight..I WON! =)..cheated ofcourse xD shhh

wednesday:
drove to hoppers crossing to an aquarium, Beaumont tiles back to sunshine for petrol then home. dad hates my driving says i speed..and i halt too sudden and itll kill the engine which is true but owells.xD.he expects me to drive like 40 on a 70 so he can find his shop?! hes like SLOW DOWN u dont need to drive fast im finding the place we need to go to..freaking hell - -
played monopoly again this time sisters joined.. i dont know why but my luck in monopoly is like BAD or something? i always ALWAYS lose its not fair..just read thys msg and shes getting CLUEDO i want cluedo..
i havent seen my friends in a while..been cooped up inside tho i dont mind =) its boring but kinda need this home space? i dont know..lol at the moment i dont mind not going out just sleeping eating watching movies playing games..bludging..i will study soon ofcourse ..but yeh shall see u ladies soon i guess =) hope ur having fun at home with ur bros thy =) and im sure ur fights havent ceased xD umm wish i had my own car to drive to ur place or anyone's place..itd be so convenient

thursday/today:
walked sonny ..ergh ..im so unfit..my legs were hot my thighs and butt was tingly and itching i was so tired ..went to the creek and back.. just before it started raining =)
i wish the dust storm hit us..lol nothing exciting ever happens here in melb its so boring haha
rain rain rainn its pouring ..very peaceful to be inside the house listening to music and watching the rain
im a sad person xD loving it
gotta make sushi later..cbs but shall for my siblings

No comments:

Post a Comment