Friday, September 11, 2009

what a day

this morning went to class ..so LAZY AND TIRED just waiting for the midsem break to come skipped my tute TT baaaaaaaaad ass
hates walking around uni ..SYNERGY AND PURPLE AND RED AND YELLOW AND ORANGE ppl that
beg u to vote for them - -
went to mc..sat there with thy waiting for fatty to come ..talked about ban gai and ban trai breaking up stuff..FAIL ..i made a bet with thy today that if she doesnt do what shes meant to do the next something happens she owes me 5bucks.
fatty came went to tgi in south yarra ate $80 worth of food..decided to go to jbhi5 sowalked along the shopping strip ..walked walked walked gave up cos it was 4 walked back to station thy went to aldi i went to the toilets they have a market in south yarra..nice environment well i thought so..i find sensitive-pressing-the-wall to flush ur toilets amazing and pressing the side bench to wash ur hands is also preety neat haha umm BOUGHT MICRO HERBS FOR THY =) they were cheap dw thy ..cept i dont know how to use microherbs cos i bought carrots..how do they work? plant them in the ground or leave them in the small pot? shrugs..THEN on the way back to the station GASP was on sale up to 90% off so thy goes can i go in ..trinh: sure why not..blonde greeted us and while i browsed she came over and said i think u should try it on cos u never know unless u try it on..so u know i did try it on it wasnt my style but she kept going ITS HOT it looks really good on u I LOVE IT..i stood there staring in the mirror while thy stared at me and then she goes i know ur in a hurry but let me find some jeans for u..i dont know if she was trying to make me look good but everytime she took an item out like the jacket and jeans shed asked size 6? and id go no?..size 8 and shed give this surprise look going o reallly??..anyways tried the jeans went out to show the world and she LOVED IT..THATS SO SO HOT U LOOK SO GOOD they look better than ur other jeans I admit they were pretty good and comfy but it was wayy out of my budget ..lol while she was ass kissing me she even knelt down and told me to put my leg on her thigh so she can fold my jeans up
LOL i thought that was pretty weird ..i hoped my feet smelt BEAUTIFUL
when i finished taking them off : jacket and jeans went back out to hand them over and i made a pathetic excuse to excape LOL..i told her..im sorry i think im gonna come back another time because i have no money on me cos i didnt know id end up getting something..u know usually they go aww its ok please come back next time or something along those lines..not this blonde..she goes..NO?! ur gonna get them NOW ..at first i thought she was joking around but no..she was deadset serious..no seriously im sorry i dont have money on me yehhh so im gonna have to come back tomorrow or something..NO u have to get them now ! if u get them today ill make them 110 for u..(theyre usually 160) but i seriously didnt have money so i tell her again
yeh but i seriously dont have money with me.. blonde: nothing at all? me: no nothing..thy yeh usually her fatty has the money blonde: aww serioius cant u just borrow money off ur friend eyeing thy ..and im like nah sorry im gonna have to come back.. blonde: come on i know u want them dont u have anything on you? not even 110?? i was so confused and wth while thy was just pissed and i dont know how but we managed to go and then the blonde screams out..come back if you want to look hot..or something i didnt hear it cos i was just wth from everything thy heard it..we just bolted out while patrick was staring at the road and when we found ourselves at a safe distance we called fatty to come to us..LOL then we saw jenny she just got a haircut and was going to visit her friends at work then we went back..
when fatty got off the train a footscray she got punched by a man ..ROFL the man punched her and told her to get out of the way i didnt see i only found out cos she called me and was laughing while telling me he got punched and he didnt do anything cos it didnt hurt him ...crazy LOL

today was CRAZY

3 comments:

  1. omg the same thing like happened to me awhile ago...i tried on a jacket and it was okish, but i didnt really like it and they were fully pressuring me to buy it and im like... errr no and walked off. totally. didnt go back in ever. sigh, but totallly love their dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gasp sales staff are like tht.. i have had the same experience..i didn't like the dress but since they put so much effort and said it looked good.. i cudn't say i didn't like it...but serge also didn't like the dress.. so he rolled his eyes and made it obvious.. so tht was my excuse out...my bf doesn't like it.. sorry at the end of the day he is the one who has to see me in it..

    charlie and i had the same experience at casual guy.. i think this staff works on commission basis..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL TO DAISY! did u really just say errr no and ran off? xDD how?!! i really wanted to escape but my legs were like..GLuED to the ground or something..xD

    to urvashi: omg lucky serge didnt like it and u came up with something xD ..if patrick was with me he probably just ripped out his card and bought and i would of gone mad and find a way to return it xD

    ReplyDelete