Thursday, September 10, 2009

WOO HOO

tuesday:
thys midsem brian came out we went to grilled...
found out that a certain ppl DO NOT CLEAN THEIR EARS..gross
rum raisin icecream is really yum at union house
saw hippies dancing..their dancing is somewhat ..INTERESTING..xD


ITS THE 9/9/09 today!
today me thy and patrick waited for an hr and a bit to get a goodies bag and a signature from Charles Martinet! (marios and all the other characters voice) thy also dressed up as a yoshi..we thought we had a chance..obviously fail patrick and thy were really sad...the prize was games and a wii..patrick in particular was REALLY REALLY sad .. lol ..cant believe my camera ran our of batts which reminds me i have to recharge. i was thys photographer..all i kept thinking about was FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD..
we then went to shanghai dumplings..MY DECISION AGAIN so indecisive them two - - then went to KK met up with daisy thy went home me pat went into borders and read books and played games..I WIN =) then i went home
went to some sports shop super sale on clothes..there was this converse jacket that i really LOVED..cept it only freaking came in SIZE XS..ARGH i wish i was skinner..thys mum keeps saying ive gone fat ..we all think shes delusional..but i think she was right all along..LOL how depressing - -
mm two midsems next week ..study trinh =)
o yes finally got the lid back from thy..just two tops to go

4 comments:

  1. hey trinh... not to creep u out... but yeah i read your blogs now... they are interesting since thy has stopped blogging...
    anyways... i never have anything to comment...but it won't be fair to you if I let you know I read your blog.

    so yes...here is me commenting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *if I don't let you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey urvashi haha its ok u didnt tell have to tell me but im thankful that u did =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tch im not telling u that im reading all ur secret blogs :p

    ReplyDelete