Monday, October 19, 2009

big brekki

mm so last night i called my fatty and told her i wanted to go eat out for brekki ..she agreed (obviously) she suggested the alleyway in mc but i said i wanted to try something different..he did his research

..met up with her under the clock ..and off we went on an adventure ..LOL
we ended up sitting on high cemented to the floor stools in CUMULUS INC! woo
like always the fatty already preordered our meals in his head.. " i " ordered the full english - farmhouse slab bacon, blood sausage on toast, fried eggs and smoked tomato and a banana smoothie.
..my plate looked interesting..not pretty or appetizing but interesting..xD the banana smoothie was so fresh that i did not enjoy it..LOL i was expecting something artificial..TT taste wise was not too bad..not worth it tho..but i did enjoy it =)

she ordered Toms Cooper's smoked salmon, 65/65 egg, sorrel, apple and dill.
she read somewhere that the 65/65 egg means that it is cooked at 65 degrees for 65 minutes..(they were actually cooking it at 55 degrees) and apple juice
quoted from the fatman himself 'its a hip place' 'whats wrong withe the tomato?..i like it..its nice and smoky' 'try the egg its has this nice gooey texture throughout the egg' ..she enjoyd her breakfast =)

i have to go back to order madeleine filled with lemon curd!

took fatty to work. went to dfo. went to uni. went home..refrained myself from eating kfc..so now im CRAVING IT ..mm yeh

1 comment:

  1. OOH looky looky, you have a rather marvellous layout :D and your photos of brekki makes me want to have brekki now :(

    I really don't think I can be bothered posting on blogspots, maintaining one blog is hard as it is >< BUT it's not all bad news :P I've come to the conclusion I'll publicise some posts on my LJ so you can subscribe to that via your, my link: http://lanataxia.livejournal.com and I'll figure out how to add you within my friends list on LJ...

    ReplyDelete