Saturday, October 17, 2009

stuck

well today .. all my fishes died..well my koi and two fantail goldfishes ..they were poisoned by shampoo water..dad thought it was clean and chucked it in his pond..he doesnt know about the shampoo..TT
drove bro to tute went to hp with mum and sis..got hot and tired from walking go lost on the way back ..traffic was a cow umm..reversed into a big rock..- - mirrors werent adjusted right..LUCKY no scratches or dents..but the exhaust pipe is not longer just a straight tube..its like..a side L..oops
im the worse driver
ummm lol fav highlight of the day
watching thys clip of us..ROFL the best..brian was the best character LOL that werewolf face ROFL..

2 comments:

  1. TRINH!! I'm so sorry about your fish =( If it makes you feel a bit better, I accidently kill my fish all the time T___T !! Once before a plane trip with my mum, dad and sis...four of my fish died! omg it felt like a really bad omen @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... loser driver!

    ReplyDelete