Friday, October 23, 2009

this week

this week has been a really poopy week for a few of my friends. i just hope that things will eventually be better! i do believe in kharma and soon everything will turn upside down into a SMILE. uve all got ur dose of black medicine and this does not..WILL NOT last forever..? i wont allow it! =D haha stay positive yeh?! i know its easier said than think and feel but it doesnt hurt to get another voice to motivate and cheer you chickee-babes up =)

as for me..what have i been up to..well skipped almost every class this week so bad so guilty ..eh what to do saw some of my chickeebabes today but i didnt talk to them as much no catch up convo just hi and random stuff..feel guilty about that to =( sorry!..havent seen u guys in ages and i didnt put in effort..i know poo on me ..owe it to u all ..thanks linda for your mochi pieces it was yummm =)

umm i dropped fattys laptop while killing her for buying YET ANOTHER STUPID ds game ..sorry fatty =)
my sisters last day of school is today. she dressed up as an angel..(no comment on that xD) her school doesnt allow muck up day but they call it a dress up day.. and it was GOOD heaps of ppl dressed up ..i was quite impressed =) there was even a super large human size gingerbread man from SHREK!

heard that at some school boys peed and put sperm in water balloons and chucked them..w t h seriously

mm hanged out with anh and brian today (and thy and fatty)..we went to papa gino MMMM food was yummo MEATLOVERS PIZZA FTW..omg rofl this next bit might be abit disturbing ..we all finished eating and i think we were talking about mochi and how squishy and soft it is and someone said it was like boobies so i decided LOL to squeeze pats boobies rofl and the waiter saw and he was just like in SHOCK rofl and said WHAT?! hahaha my bad xD

mm i am the WORST ever when ppl cry..my head starts spinning i start to panic and think OMG WHAT DO I DO..im not the type that will hurl my body onto yours and hug and go its ok ..i cant even bare to pat someone on their back..i just think that if i ask are u ok? or its ok ..well OBVIUSLY its not and if i pat them or hug them i think itd trigger some MORE CRYING BUTTON and theyd just cry even more and i just get so scared ..its not like i dont want to comfort them..i just think whilst theyre crying just like leave them be hand a few tissues and just leave them for a minute or two.. im obviusly speaking from how id feel and what i want..
cos if i cry in public i dont want anyone to watch me.. why would u want someone to see u cry? ..ur snottying and watering away making weird noises face red and whatnot
why would u want eyes staring at you like youre some alien from planet Z? and theyre all asking are u ok? are u ok? omg what happened?! .. i feel sorry for aliens when they come down to earth or just happen to drop here..thats if there are any aliens ..shakes head ..earthlings..

omg i was sitting in tute today and my tummy GROWLED like so LOUD ..SO EMBARRASSING and before that i was like to my friends omg im so hungry i know my tummy is gonna growl ..and when the class falls silent..there was this shriek ..and later my friend was like haha i think ur tummy rumbled ..it was preety loud..
omg embarassing TT

1 comment:

  1. argh Papa Ginos >< that place gave me gastro last year, I vomitted 10 times in one day (and it was 3 days before my first exam too!)

    As for when people cry, I'm bit like that too, I'm at lost as to how I should act :S

    hahaha stomach grumbles, I'm infamous for them, I remember during one Chinese class last year, the whole class was silent and the teacher was explaining something and all the sudden you hear this sound that resembles a really creaky door, but it was only my tum tum ><

    ReplyDelete