Monday, March 8, 2010

korea

today i went to thys house in the morning. went to post ads. saw some VERY embarassing pictures of myself. saw pictures of fatty when it was skinny ..YES SKINNY! bumped into daisy at the station. went to the city. went to post ads. went to uni. attended genetics tute. went to meet up with thy and daisy. went to eat at Han Guuk Guan Korean/Chinese Restaurant. IT WAS YUMMMMMM spicy but YUMMMMMMMMMMMMY! and half price bbq on MONDAYS! hell yeh =) my pictures are just not so great but IT IS YUM

for the bbq : traditonal korean spicy marinade. chicken beef and octopus.


pickled bits and pieces



the not so great bi bim bap


On this day last yr me thy bri and fatty went to see the Moomba parade. I didn’t remember it until thy mentioned it and she didn’t remember it until we saw the parade at flinders today. I think i have amnesia..my memory is so slack i CANNOT remember ANYTHING from outings with friends to places to stories being told..etc = = its quite depressing. My mind is probably 90 years old ..friggin.

1 comment:

  1. was that the moomba parade? i thought they were just gay people walking for like aids or something...

    ReplyDelete