Thursday, March 25, 2010

love love her

To my most favourit-est  lesbian,
Today i received a gift from you ^^. Some bits of it was wow some bits of it was just plain embarrassing.. 8 – 9 yrs of many exotic memories together is something ill forever hold close to heart =) i LOVE THE GIFT (PS my sister was bagging our fashion sense especially urs..asking me if you were a tomboy xD and she was just freaking embarrassed that im her sister LOL) well anyways..
I would like to say THANKYOU for everything you’ve done for me. Im so glad that we went to camp and stayed in the same cabin together, where u refused to sleep on the floor with us and you had that big USA disgusting yellow jumper and we poured water down the ant hill. That’s probably as far as my memory can rewind back to..any further than that is all a blur. Its a shame we cant remember exactly how we became friends.. but we sure have many memories to remember why we are =) 

in the near future we'll have many more lesbionic spasms im sure of it..but at the end of the day don’t forget we are SISTERZ 4 LYFE . TNT 4 EVER !! LOL 

1 comment:

  1. hey i think i know how we became friends.. IT WAS COOKING CLASS!!! Shall fill you in later. xD OR I have another theory but its too complex LOL

    ReplyDelete