Tuesday, March 2, 2010

uni life 4 me

monday:
i went to my sisters chem lecture and bio lecture. followed her around to borders to see her friend then we(sis&me) went to dfo. how sad im gonna be the biggest loner this semester

tuesday:
limped my way at the speed of light to the waiting queen at union house in the morning. i limped cos i have a big ass blister on my ankle and it HURTS, well anyways i attended her lecture..PROBABILITY..i admit there are some interesting bits haha
then i went to my prac..i was so noob & i feel ashamed..but i guess its just my first day..then i went to eng space to see if anyone was around.my heart sank cos it was quiet and i didnt spot anyone i know..until i saw this guy sitting and studying with orange hair boy..and at first i was like OOOH is it andrew S?..but it could be another guy so being cautious i walked near enough he saw me and i knew it was him xD we talked for a bit i was about to leave then nae came!! and i followed her to her class..man if i was smart enough i would be where she is..but i dont think id enjoy it..freaking chem eng YUCK biggest regret of my life.. then i left halfway cos i didnt know it was a double lecture. sorted my lms thing out. went to bailieu. kicked a guy off his comp so i can go on facebook and do random stuff then went home..

this is my life this semester.. POO

and i just remembered the conversation i had with thy and maybe fatty about pubic hair..i am still amazed that not everyone's pubic hair is black. ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment