Monday, April 19, 2010

5c..o how i feel about you

5 cents..



when we drop 5 cents we dont really care and let it roll down the sidewalk
when we see 5 cents on the floor we dont go picking it up
we hate the little coins that take up space in our purse or wallet and make it heavy
we chuck our 5 cents as tips or donation money

well thats how i feel about 5 cents anyways..but today

today as i was putting coins into the money slot to buy a ticket i heard and saw the train coming..as i came down to the last 70c i knew i didnt have enough..i was MISSING 5 friggin cents. 5 CENTS! i quickly searched at the bottom of my bag feeling for coins..ZERO. i screamed outto my sister "DO U HAVE ANY COINS?!" by the time she gave me a 50c coin the stupid machine refunded all my money so i had to go thru the whole process again and by then i saw the ass of the train heading off to the city... TT
i was soooooooooo annoyed
i decided to call the fat one and blame him for no apparent reason LOL going
"DID U BUY ME A TICKET? NO? I KNEW IT U DIDNT SMS/ OR TELL ME AND BECAUSE OF YOU IM LATE! SO ILL SEE YOU LATER"

as i stood on the next train reflecting of what just happened and thinking about brian and thy LOL only because i read her blog this morning..i was thinking how brian must feel when thy sleeps on him xD and me and brian are a like in SOME ways in our relationships and then i remembered..

in one my front pocket of my tony bianco bag.. i have a stash of 5c coins that i stole from my brother's money box a few days ago for the payphone

= = stupid me

No comments:

Post a Comment