Tuesday, April 20, 2010

starving

so here i am thinking and feeling lonerised..

WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!
OMG IM SO HUNGRY
I REALLY DONT WANT TO STUDY
SHRIMP SHRIMP SHRIMPS
the queen is talking jenn is talking i am talking
was asked to blog
decided to blog

via Julia, wonton house - 181 Russell St, Melbourne
this reminds me of you & our short little adventure down swanston st finding cheap wontons.
go think that i love you ( you know who you are )


rofl ..o dear somebody i know just wrote this to me.. GUESS WHO

human behaviour scares me
no but think about it
fat ppl --> why are they fat? they're lazy..they're not DETERMINED to do anything. they cant achieve a single easy goal of not eating cheesesticks. they wont sweat to succeed. they are failures in my eyes LOL my dad's not a failure, he reproduced me LOL
i cant believe my dad back when he was a teenager and like young, he wasnt big
but anyways. we're talkin bout our age fat ppl
its ridiculous
IM NOT SHALLOW
lolll

No comments:

Post a Comment