Tuesday, April 13, 2010

worried wart

today i bumped into the queen, christine and maggie on the train. i must say i havent been that high early in the morning since agessss. but me and the queen were preety hyped. well i had to call stupid centrelink so i couldnt crash her class. i was going to crash halfway but she msged me saying theres no more seats for me. i read this msg after i RUSHED EVERYTHING. PRINTING EVERYTHING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. RAN UPSTAIRS TO STAPLE MY WORK JUST TO MAKE IT..zz
at around 10am i recieved two missed calls from the queen. me thinking its important decided to bite my pants and waste money calling her..ring ring* ring ring*
she picks up..
queen: hello TRINH?
me : yeh?!
queen: omg im so glad that you didnt come to my class because a guy sat next to me and hes good looking!!
me : =___='' O WHATEVER " QUEEN "
queen : lololol nah im SERIOUS! we even talked
me : ima go to class now BYE QUEEN
queen : hahah O K

JUST BEAUTIFUL what a waste of money indeed!

tho i am excited xD i DEFINITELY WILL CRASH NEXT WEEK CLASS just to see who it is.
o and loll..she has a freaky admirer..seriously this guy cant take his eyes off her in class..it even CREEEPS ME OUT LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment