Saturday, September 25, 2010

random ramblings

i went on a walk this morning with sonny. i really should do this more often.
last night i helped mum make banh bo. lol translated to english it is called cow cakes. lol it has no cow products in it..just flour and coconut milk and sugar and yeast. so why is it called cow cakes??
i also went to footscray yesturday..my sister had a haircut and chopped it all off..she looks..beautiful xD
a week has gone by and i have done zero work..

started knitting my scarf again because there were too many holes.
last night i managed to make a hole in my new scarf..but im restraining myself from starting again because if i keep starting again ill never finish. its my first scarf anyways =D

started talking to fatty again. a lesson to be learnt - some things will never change.

to the queen:
when was the last time i heard from u?? how have u been? busy studying? family? =) i hope ur not too stressed and not alone in this world =) hopefully ill hear from u soon lovelove

15/9/2010
met up with jen john rose linda.t linda y at inu bar. we had lunch - everyone ordered a parma except the lindas. teng ordered a salad and young ordered fish and chips. then i went to volunteer and teng came with me. she also had her hearing tested..i should get my hearing tested too.. now she will be volunteering with me. we are newsletter editors. lol.



the parmas are $8 on wednesdays..and i think its pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment