Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY ny my fellow asians =)





tomorrow is the day that most asians celebrate new yr. everyone calls it chinese new year..but im viet. so ill call it vietnamese new yr. i think tomorrow ill be going to the temple. burn myself with incense. pray for an awesome new year. visit my relos. wish them happiness. eat. red pocket money.

the last few days. i helped mum make sticky rice logs things? a tradition in the vietnamese culture. it was sooo tiring we started at 9 and finished at 12..and because i tied them too tight there wasnt enough room for the rice to cook properly TT we made more today. dads been doing his best to clean the garden. i still havent finished pruning my roses. i need to give sonny a bath today too..but its too wet so dont think that will be happening. how crazy was the rain on thursday!! zomg ..lucky we picked my brother up from school and got home just in time. ..and the rain..what happens when it rains at my place?...COLLECTING RAIN WATER FOR FISHES ...! the thunder scared me many times..xD i was DRENCHEDDDDDD and cold our roof was LEAKING TOO zomg TT crazy crazy weather..
fatty is in surfer's paradiseeee with mates..do u know what they do in their apartment? they watch freaing security tapes and stalk and laugh at people..LOLL SERIOUSLY NO JOKES..what lameasses.
dont know whats up with t and the mr. hope things are ok..8(

4 comments:

  1. Lol my mumsie makes the cu cai thing that goes with the banh tet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh right awesome!..mum doesnt know how to make that.. maybe we should trade some cu cai for banh tet next yr? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL if you like, I can make some enquiries lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thumbs thumbs..must remind me next yr xD

    ReplyDelete