Saturday, February 6, 2010

yesturday

went to do grocery shopping at footscray.
man the peopler there are SO SO DODGY.. i just dont want to say anything cos its just 10c but the price clearly said eg 10.20 they go and tell u its 10.30 TT ..so i go around too embarrassed to hold a calculator i use my phone and type in what comes up on the weighing machine..its never correct
saw a white man and his kid at some asian gift store..and the kid was holding big toys guns and whatnot..i stood there thinking WTH why are they still around TOY GUNS and bazookas and whatnot for KIDS TO PLAY..and we sit here wondering why out neighborhood is so corrupted - -..those toys are like R rated if u ask me LOL

thy crashed her car
thy says she got me felt cake e-books..man after making my first one i lost the motivation of making them..cos it looks so CRAP ROFL..its my first time and maybe i didnt get the dimensions right? or the stuffing? or the stitching? but it looks so wonky TT..i guess practice makes perfect..ill try again tonight
here are some pictures of my fail slice: (i didnt even bother giving it cream in the centre of the sponge cake TT..im just proud of my swirl thing and my wafer sticks xD)



and its only a few more weeks till fattys birthday zomg zomg what to DO..i still havent got thy ANYTHING TT..im more worried about fattys cos im scared ill be judged by the elders TT

No comments:

Post a Comment