Thursday, February 25, 2010

no title

Yesterday. 24.02.2010
Yesterday i met up with thy and nae after taking my sister to uni.
FINALLY got my gift from nae and linda from thy. And I HEART IT =))) we have similar tastes nae + linda =D
What did we do: went to eat at shanghai dumplings. Went to take sticker photos. Went to photowhore at a park and the shrine of remembrance. Attended a service and stood in silence for a few minutes trying not to laugh in the shrine. Went back to starbucks near mc. Went to mc. Nae departed. WHAT AN AWESOME ODD DAY haha
Met up with jen and izzy and Eleanor and linda and Fiona. Went to borders saw nerida and Lydia. Me and thy departed. Went home. BYE IZZY HAVE FUN IN THE US!!!!

Today. 25.02.2010
Met up with mr giang. he was late. Apparently for a good reason: finding my birthday gift xD =) LOVIT IT THANKYOUUU SO MUCH! I owe u one now =) AND lunch haha.
We went to specsavers. He had his eyetest thing. We then went to harbour town to eat + minigolf (tho we never ended up finding the golf place TT) we ate the harbour town hotel. I had a pizza and the mr g got fried calamari. The portions are BIG i ate..like 2 slices TT then we went walking ..trying to find the place but never did pooooooooooooooooo tramd it back to the city. Starbucks. Talked ages. Went back to specs to get the prescription. Went walking aimlessly. Ended up in mindgames met up with the fatty. I had blisters on my feet so went to get bandaids.saw my fav pharmacist LOL bought awesome cushion bandaids..didnt realised there were only 4 in the packet PAID 7$ for them = =
waited for sis. went home.



Harbour Town Hotel:
Fried Calamari with Tartare Sauce, Salad & Chunky Chips

House Special Pizza with cheese, ham, salami, mushroom,
capsicum & onion


THANKYOU G for an interesting day. I haven’t seen u and talked to u properly in person for 3 yrs now..ABOUT TIME!! Haha don’t be shattered about today. Theres always next time. And even tho i was tired and groggy and my feet killed me.i enjoyed ur company very much. We haven’t changed at all..infact like i said it doesn’t feel like i haven’t seen u since 3 yrs ago..LOLOL thankyou for everything =)


Atm im bord so i typed that to the queen she tells me to write a good blog...but i know in her mind theres only one way to make ur blog GOOD and that is to blog about her..= = LOL so i guess my blog is good now cos i mentioned her..BAHAHAH =) too good. Shes nuts that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment