Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a poisoning start

so on sunday..
i was fine most of the day..until the car ride to the temple. my tummy flipped or something but i started to feel sick. i thought it was because of my red friend so i let it slide and didnt want to be gloomy. then on the way to my uncles my sister too felt the same way. we sat in pain waiting for dinner. after dinner she went to the toilet and vomited. i was disgusted. i too had that feeling in my bellly, but i didnt want to vomit so i kept it inside..on the way home i didnt feel any better and started to get a fever..when we got home i quickly changed, brushed my teeth and ran into bed....i squirmed around and couldnt sleep. it was 10pm..then i felt it was it was time to visit the toilet..
i puked everything out.
went back to bed...
woke up at midnight visited the toilet once again.
decided to take some meds, went back to bed with high fever.
that night my other sister vomited twice too. all my sibs vomited cept my brother..

i dont know what it was..but the next day (yesturday) my bro vomited in the arvo. i believe he was pretending to be sick.. dad caught a cold ..we had to do that coin thing on his back..mum is fine. hmmmmm i dont know if this yr is going to be a sick yr for us or what..but so far its not that beautiful..
im still not 100% better everytime i eat..and all i eat is porridge..i feel sick in the stomach..TT pooo

could it be food poisoning?..ill just call it that for now..

2 comments:

  1. hey! you vomit in the toilet.. that's smart and gross at the same time LOL. im too scared to vomit in the toilet cause the water will splash up and... urine smell and what not.. so i vomit in the sink and then end up scooping everything out later cause it clogs the pipe -___-

    ReplyDelete
  2. tb:
    rofl roflll UR DISGUSTING..wth..i dont bow my face down next to the toilet bowl so water can splash in my face..rofl i stand and just aim..xD
    a bit of gross water splashin on ur face is SO MUCH better than scooping ur vomit..man WTH LOL

    ReplyDelete