Tuesday, June 22, 2010

another rambling story

well the table finished, i packed my bag, i packed my fish tank, and waited for the bus..just sitting there staring at my shrimps.. i was asked a few questions but i didnt want to respond..all i remember saying is ..ur a jerk..
it asked me if i wanted to go eat lunch ..ans: no
it said it will go eat lunch and will help me bring my table to the train..
amazingly..it left for real. i sat in the train trying to fix the pictures thinking how am i going to do this.. thys not home noone is around..OMG. i sucked it in thinking i could do it. by the time i got off the train i had to stop every 5 steps because my hand couldn't take it..i felt SO WEAK. it was sooo embarassing.. i msged someone saying..
"I seriously cant believe u let me lug all of this by myself u are seriously the best"
the slap in the face reply to this msg is:
"ur putting all this upon urself, dont think id go all the way to thys house with the attitude ur giving me"

well i made it to my train and sat down. near sunshine station i started crapping in my pants thinking how am i going to open the door?? well luckily someone else did..the next bit..was the most horrible experience of the day.. i kept stoping to take a break. people came out of the train like ants running out of their flooded home..i decided to just hold onto the table a little longer..but dropped it..and dropped it again ..and again. people just stared at me stared at what i was dropping...a board full of pictures of my face and thys..how embarassing LOL ..but at the time i just hated the world i hated everyone...NOONE even bothered to help me wth..they just kindly walked around me while i struggled..TT i wish i had grey hair..and a hunch back..maybe then someone will help me - -.. but i made it to the bus and saw sarah and her sister! they were really wow'd at my lesbian board but i guess when i got off the bus and sarah offered to help me carry my board because its on her way to the library she was really sweatdrop..xD ..thanks sarah.. sarah and her sister are really cool and fun ladies always SO HAPPY =)
well after the library pitstop i was by myself again..i rested every 5 steps ..crossed the road using all my hand stregth holding the board the. in the end i just took the risk and left the board at the corner of someones house walked to thys with the fishes and the tank then back to pickup the board and back to thys lol LUCKY noone decided to steal my lesbian board..i then begain setting everything up..her neighbour was just staring at me..smiling and going OOOh fishes..i was pretty creeped out . and ignored her after a smile and a yeh..lol..then walked back to the bustop and reflected on the world.
the last couple of days have been so crap
i hope u like it thy. take care of the fishes..lol sarah and jenny felt so sorry for the fishes..goldfishes can be cute and they can be pricey..but the only reason why we keep goldfishes is because dad feeds them to his big fish..haha so i see them die all the time..to me theyre just food. tho the two i picked out for thy was on purpose.. a fat and a skinny ..for certain reasons xD


..things dont always go to plan huh? ..and jee im such a sook lol

No comments:

Post a Comment