Thursday, June 17, 2010

burnt thursday

today i went to visit fatty..because she CAN NOT DRIVE we had to wait for the bus..out of nowhere it started RAINING HAILING BIG TIME AND IT WAS FREEZING..not cool not happy..
before that we went to safeway to buy food..lasagne and bits and pieces for my carbonara tomorrow..i cbs making it from scratch so i bought bacon and mushrooms for myself and a pre-made leggos carbonara jar ..anyways..i just want everyone to see the result of our lasagne..after i asked her if shes cooking it and she said: YES?! JEES ..me: WELL GO CHECK IT?! wth?..why do i need to go check it..itll turn off by itself i set the time on already - you know some people need to chillax a bit.. me: ok fine i was just asking..YOU CHILL OUT ..

when she decided it was time to eat it..
TRINH ill go heat it up..runs to the kitchen..HAHAHA UH-OH TRINH?! SOMETHING HEPPEN..I THINK U NEED TO COME AND SEE THIS..TRINH COME HERE!..HAHHA
..me:..= = what now?..fatty comes back with this..
enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment