Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

today is your birthday. I was gonna wait till 11.59pm tonight to msg you cos I know youll be wating and it would appear that I HAVE FORGOTTEN but no
I did not..=)
i was even reminded by fatty today. we both decided to not message you until tomorrow so youd be disappointed LOL and get angry in thinking that we forgot.. i said ill do at 11.59 tonight..however..i do not think i will be waiting that long to sms you a birthday wish but instead be dreaming of my handsome prince charming LOL..sooo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hope today was a friggin blast and you did more than 'STUDY' and 'WORKOUT' dont worry your not old you still look friggin young xD im pretty sure your ass and boobs aren't any more saggier than yesturday ..so you're still a 'sexy bitch' LOL i hope to see your lame face soon. once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ARE 21! oo oo 21 punches and 1 more so you'll find your prince charming soon XD

LOVEYA

No comments:

Post a Comment