Monday, June 21, 2010

SHIT

..how dare you ask me if were going to give thy's "SHIT" tomorrow because it is lying in your room and pissing you off.. how dare you call my work "shit"..what really pissed me off is that my work IS EVEN PISSING YOU OFF in the first place because your room is a shit hole to start off with anyways .. o and i love how you came up with an excuse saying you only called it shit because i dont even know why I'm doing it for thy and I said so myself..yes i admit that..i only started doing it because thy gave me a calender and i felt like giving something in return..and even tho it is a little bit more than what she did but SO WHAT?! but i didnt say IT WAS SHIT..IM SORRY that it wasn't in a pdf file that i can just leave on my computer at home..im sorry that it caused you SO, SOOO much inconvience because (sorry to drop the bombshell thy) my atm black board with pictures on it is taking up SO MUCH space in your what..CLEAN PERFECT ROOM?! pft whatever ..you leave you shit lying around everywhere and my board just occupies a small fraction of you room.. as a matter of fact..ITS NOT EVEN IN UR EFFING WAY ..ok so the plastic wrap is still there and my photos are on the shelf and the board is against the wall that is so hard for u to move to open your curtains in which u dont even open in the first place! ..if i could i would of taken it home but i cant..i never knew it would bother u so much to take up a little bit of space of your room for a week until im done sticking my photos on it...screw u. ill take my "SHIT" away tomorrow when i finish re-sticking my photos on it and i dont need ur effing help..tho i have to warn you that itll probably take me around 2 hrs of ur "precious clean room" i promise ill clean my mess afterwards because now i know how much it PISSES YOU OFF
now.. that isnt too much to ask .. is it?

fyi who cleans your room in the first place? WHO VACUUMS IT?
I BELIEVE . I DO

No comments:

Post a Comment