Friday, June 11, 2010

a few 'special' highlights with the fatshit

she asked me what I wanted to eat because she was searching up recipes to cook.. i said pumpkin soup..cos thy recently made some and i had a craving..
the next morning i met up with her and she said she bought INGREDIENTS..i looked at the ingredients.. andd..THERE WAS NO PUMPKIN?!.. why wasnt there pumpkin? i asked..my response..
a cringed up face..fat fingers scatching the head..uhhh ok you gotta trust me on this..i TRIED REALLY HARD LOOKING FOR THE PUMPKIN BUT THEY HAD NONE! (in safeway) seriously trinh i COULDNT FINDS IT
like seriously.. PLEASE WOMAN ...... some people i swear..are just friggin crappy bs artists..just tell me you didnt want to eat it.. - - pft

3/6/2010 thursday night talking to fatty..
can i come over tomorrow?
NO u cant i have work. so does that mean no?
yes it means no i cant take annual leave i start at 10.
ok then just give me the keys?!
how will i get them back?
ill put it in the secret spot (which is nowhere)
ok..but what will u do at my house? ..er SHRIMPS?! STUDY? NIPTUCK?! SLEEP? what else?! ..ok then..where do i meet u in the morning ? flinders? ok.. hey tomorrow when u come over can you leave me snacks or drinks or something behind? ...
= =''..OMG IM NOT COMING OVER AS IF COME OVER..and WTH ASK ME TO LEAVE U DRINKS AND SNACKS BEHIND?!..
what on earth!

once again..a certain fat somebody did not cease to amaze me..

No comments:

Post a Comment