Thursday, June 17, 2010

overheard

this is my overheard for today:
on the 515pm sydenham line I was standing next to a business asian guy..things were normal and draggy as the train was packed and moved along from flagstaff station..asian guy receives a call.. hello did you get on? u didnt? ahh fuck it ill see you at albion then..
a few minutes later..
a white guy says..

white guy: can you fucking get off my arm
asian guy: look..everyone here is squished and weve all had a long day but you dont have to fucking use that fucking tone with me. you can fucking ask nicely and i would of kindly move for you
white guy: I dont give a fucking shit about you. you were squishing me and my arm hurt
asian guy: well im sorry. were all squished in here you just need to ask nicely
white guy: why? you're the one leaning on my arm i can sue you for assult
asian guy: thats fine with me go ahead do that if you want. but you dont have to use that tone on me. infact YOU CAME ON AND SQUISHED ME
white guy: look i dont care what you think or have to say. ok just turn around *mumble mumble*..can you move because you are leaning on my arm..IS THAT BETTER?
asian guy: yes it is and yes i can move for you
both turns around..
white guy to his friend: fucking prick ill smash his fucking face in
asian guy: rolls his eyes folds his newspaper: excuse me? whatd you say?
white guy: nothing fucking mind your own business
asian guy: look im sorry i was leaning on your arm you dont have to give me attitude
white guy: mumbling and swearing
asian guy: YOU'RE STILL SWEARING AT ME
white guy: i dont care
asian guy: then why should i care about ur arm
white guy: mumbles because the consequences are different..(or something)

everyone was quiet and staring the white guy was mumbling all of this trying to keep things quiet and the asian guy was just raising his voice..i side with the asian guy..jees he was just standing there reading the paper didnt know he was leaning on someones arm..that white guy had a pole stuck up his ass or something seriously
so rude

1 comment: