Monday, April 4, 2011

easter kids

via love-bree
saturday: 2/4/2011:
today was the last day of tutoring for this term.
i have one student in particular who loves giving me hand pick flowers from the pavement outside the classroom door, paper stars, hugs and love. today in particular during their 5 minute break ..she was excitedly telling me how everyone thinks her little sister is cute but she hates her and then she was like CAN I TELL YOU A SECRET ABOUT HER. she motioned me to bend down so she could whisper in my ear..
lolol. dont think she knows what whispering is cos it i'm pretty sure it was close to screaming.. the best part of it all ..chewed up bits and pieces of chips in her mouth were flying out and i can feel her breath and everything else on the side...of my face .. it was such a special moment. gotta love kids.

ps. why are easter eggs so friggin expensive..

No comments:

Post a Comment