Wednesday, April 6, 2011

supposedly studying

so.
what i need to do:
  • study for my midsem next week
  • finish my prac report due this friday
what am i doing:
  • finding stuff on youtube to watch + finding a new background for my channel because im not happy witht he current one loll
  • checking in on facebook at least every 10 minutes to see if anything exciting is happening. if not. click on peoples name and stalk their page
  • trying to read the paper journal for my prac..
  • now blogging.
i am sitting in the biomed lab. i have a lady gaga wannabe sitting next to me. whatever fragrance she is wearing it is soo strong..

there is also a butterfly flying around here. those white ones u see outside. poor thing. its gonna die soon.

need to buy easter eggs later for my kids on thursday. meeting up with thy at parliament at 1. then volunteering. ..mm fun.
volunteering went by faster than usual. and for once i left the place without feeling ..weird =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment