Friday, April 8, 2011

fresh start

went to rmit to study in the morning. needed to get my calculator back from fatty.
met up with fatty. fatty went to class. i met up with christina. we sat at qv talking and me correcting my kids hw. went to officeworks. met up with fatty and anel. went to dessert house for lunch. me and c shared a spicy chicken rice dish and drank a special blackcurrent drink?..it was quite nice =) went to the bank went to my bus stop. off to work. got into trouble because you were supposed to report back to the director if homework isnt handed up. zz. ...last day of teaching this term. took a ride home with the manager and my sis + two other girls. it was awkward to me. we sat in silence every now and then and i was just thinking hmm. should i say something. lol. this is why i prefer taking the bus home on a thursday night TT

lets hope work next term will be better. poop.


No comments:

Post a Comment