Sunday, April 17, 2011

uni

lol last wednesday (13/4) i went to rmit to study. two things happened.

FIRST
I was extremely tired so i decided to take a nap. my head rested on the desk on my crossed arms. even tho i was 'sleeping' i knew and heard everything around me. then, i heard a voice go excuse me. i ignored. then i heard that voice go is she ok? is she sleeping?..i knew it was me. i bolted up and saw this guy standing there going o hi are u using your computer? can i use it to print? me still half asleep thinking (are u serious omg.) but i told him yeh go ahead. he made small talk 'hey what are u studying? yeh you should take a break every now and then huh?' me smiling and politely replying but i was just pleading inside to quickly print and go away..out of all the computers including the catalogue computers..he chooses to wake up the asian girl and use her computer zzzz.

SECOND:
a group of vietnamese internationals sat next to me.. lol what they did next just made my day. she took out a piece of newspaper and a box milo cereal, poured a mountain on the newspaper and started eating from it...all her friends did. sitting beside the monitor was a bottle of milk. loll i dont know if u find this weird but it was a really strange site to see from me. LOL i took a photo on my mob but i cant seem to connect it to the comp. loll

o internationals u never cease to amaze me with your ways.

a.t:
its amazing
lol u must
hahaha
like studying monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment