Saturday, August 1, 2009

what a waste of time..

i had just two classes today..i dreaded on going to my tute..but it turned out ok..lecture was boring
saw nanae ( she gave me a magical japanese tissue case thing..lol THANKS BABE )and christina today haha out of the blue =) at my UNI! -she came to borrow books ..now im sitting in bailieu library supposed to be studying but im sitting here youtubing and whatnot..i really like work by wong fu productions..but just then i just wasted 8 minutes watching THIS..for some reason i just couldnt help but watch all of it..cos 8 minutes..i was expecting something to amaze me..but yeh nothing..== lame lame lame..the whole thing is just lame..
very disappointed..

2 comments:

  1. LOL - again, i apologise for the EXTREME randomness!!!!!!!!!! hahhaha thank you so much for helping me mole! LOVE U!

    p.s. i got lost on the way out =.='

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL trust u to manage something like that..im sorry i didnt go with u all the way cos i said i was gonna meet my friend and i havent seen her in ages

    ReplyDelete