Saturday, August 22, 2009

you're rat

Today..i wasted another day AGAIN..doing you know what..gay me
I met up with thy lam and Daniel in the erc and stayed there till lunch went to kfc had a snackbox then bubblecup then went back and sat there till pat came then souvlaki hut then back to erc then home
Lol i was just talking to adam and he is willing to harvest my blueberries..i don’t know why..but yeh shifty..told him not to delete my account and he said he couldn’t or doesn’t know how..- - u so can..and he said that he wouldn’t do it cos hed never forgive a person if they did that to him so he wouldn’t do it..i was just thinking back to the incident bw me and thy..the friends for sale application on facebook..
And i told him about it and he said that thats just really low.. at the time when i did it..i don’t remember why or what made me do it ..but it felt fine.. LOL but then thy got really really angry like u would ..but we had our big fight.. yes over a game..but it was something else...i cant remember why i did it..like she probably pissed me off or did something and i JUST had to do it.. and yeh when adam said it..it made me realise that THAT IS a really low thing to do (obviously it worked tho – just a bit extreme) how sad ..and im such a rat..LOL ..
We do things without thinking..especially when were angry/pissed..we’d just go and do it and we don’t see the bigger picture, we don’t care whatll will happen as long as its done.. imagine we had this thing in our minds that when we want to do something it pops out like furturistic virtual thing thatll show us the pros and cons and outcomes..i think were all irrational beings..i mean if someone is biting your head constantl...to a certain point ..i think ud just EXPLODE ..yeh no matter how rational or calm u may be in everyday life.. i haven’t met or heard of anyone like that..besides Buddha and jesus.. but theyre an obvious exception ..

i find it funny how anal we can get when we evolve ourselves around games

i found out the reason why i hacked into thys account.. according to patrick in that game she went into my account first and used my money and that pissed me off..LOL

1 comment:

  1. karen did u lame me again im getting rid of that thing now

    ReplyDelete