Sunday, August 2, 2009

lame

well i tried to change my blog layout today..there isnt a background i like..but then it was too late to realise that by changing my background all my links etc..WERE DELETED..omg so now when i have time ill have to add all the links again..maybe ill just find a another layout and stick with it and modify it there...maybe i should just leave it..so indecisive..
on friday i bought my first mng jacket..=) dont know what ill wear it with..makes me look mature which is weird cos i look like a kid..== which is BAD i think..
did nothing all day
baked a vanilla cake..mm it was more like a sponge cake..not much flavour..the baked apples on cinnamon on top made it tasty..next time maybe add another 1/3 of sugar?
patrick did his tax
yes...my saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment