Saturday, August 8, 2009

tried cleaning my cupboard..i dont have a lot of clothes..i want more.. and i havent finished cleaning..what a boring but NICE DAY
adam showed me his jackfruit trees..LOL hes hilarious xD
mm yeh my day so far - -

rofl..well im addicted to this game on facebook called farmville..for some reason theres this eager to whoop thys ass..but its impossible..still im gonna try..xD
and WOO MY ROUTER FINALLY WORKS ..simply by turning off the power supply to the modem n wait 4 the backup battery to die..it probably would of worked if i just took out the battery but my uncle insisted ..but yeh whatever it works thats all that matters =)
and VIN DIESEL is my friend on facebook..ROFL and i believe its actually HIM not just a fanpage..but he just posted this vid of himself and its HILARIOUS LOL..love that man xD

No comments:

Post a Comment