Saturday, August 29, 2009

fool

let me recap on what happened cant remember much ..
thursday: met up with cuong! thats right ..hes changed a lot very mature haha ..spent 3K on phuong n is still searching for another gift - - too much money ..

friday: went to hp with thy ..they dont have REMEKINS AT HS OMG IM SO SHATTERED knew i should of went earlier, thy bought a frypan..decisions decision to buy a DEEP stir fry pan or a shallow fry pan ..and the different brands and different sizes decision decision
o lord MADE A TOTAL fool of myself i hate TUTES cos i dont study and so when the teacher goes around the class i dont know how to answer questions and it happened today! omg it was an obvious simple one word answer i gave this sentence that didnt make sense everyone was starring at me in silence even the teacher OMGG farout SO EMBARASSING and she tried leading me to the right direction and i STILL DIDNT KNOW THE ANSWER and my midsem is this monday coming up and im stressed but given up on it cos its depressing and random ..yeh my day ..OOH ate at claypotking preety damn good well my number 32 dish was the best HIGHLY RECOMMENDED =) and spicy noodles preety good too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment