Thursday, August 27, 2009

THIEF

i have this fish keyring that was stolen from me back in highschool days..at the time when i found out i lost it i cant remember my reaction but i can imagine that i was pretty UPSET ..but then days turned into weeks, weeks into months etc etc and i forgot all about it..i remember thy telling me she has something of mine that she stole but i have NO idea what it was ..then YESTURDAY dum dum dum DUM DUMMMM
whilst i was cleaning the grotts room ..i found this fish keyring..and im like to her whats this..and then she started cracking up and going OMG OMG U FOUND IT U RUINED IT I TOLD U TO STOP CLEANING and then sill a bit confused all these flashbacks came back to me and it hit me that it was MY FISH MY FISH KEYRING! freaking mole..LOL she was gonna give it back to me proll before i die ..the fish keyring is FABULOUS or fantastic u can proll find it in a typical asian gift store ..but after all it went thru..it now has sentimental value LOL..im preety sure she stole something else from me..LOL its on the tip of my brain ..


today is our 1yr 10months thing that we have going on.. did nothing really came over she was tired from work so she went back to sleep i went on facebook..she has the SLOWEST COMP EVER its like DIALUP SPEED ..then woke her up to drive me to iga cos i needed supplies for my friend - - didnt bring spares..LOL and YES SHE DROVE OMG OMG what an experience..bought jewels chicken..his favourite chicken and chips place..its preety good value 2 pieces of fried chicken A LOT of chips and a can for 6 bucks =) drove back ate watched i love u man and slept cos i was in a lot of pain..still am..i dont understand WHY WE HAVE TO BE THE CHOSEN gender to go thru such sufferings..man i never get any pain itd just be uncomfortable..but now i get all this crap ergh ..old age..depressing

2 comments:

  1. you must be in cloud nine when you found your fish keyring! thanks to God. God bless. =)

    ReplyDelete