Tuesday, June 30, 2009

blah

so today is my sisters 18th birthday celeb with just our family and aunt and uncle..every year its always the same..so..
we went to footscray to buy food and a cake.. i DIDNT get to buy my choc mousse cake ...POO TO MUM..went to buy an asian sponge cake TT
bought lipton lemon tea powder from this philipino store..DOES NOT TASTE LIKE LIPTON TEA AT ALL..more like this asian pickled kumquat drink..ergh..must tell jenn about this
bought stuff for seafood HOTPOT! at emily's seafood?..yeh they have awesome stuff there
umm I HATE REVERSE PARKING..well parking somewhere where u need to reverse but i dont..and make life harder for me..specially is THAT BIG RED VAN I DRIVE..yes i drive a BIG RED VAN cos dad doesnt trust me in the little newer car..= = pft
yeh..nothing EXCITING really happened today
DIDNT KNOW MY SISTER IS turning 18 thought she was turning 17?! mann..

BORD AS ! TT jenns gonna go to syd soon..and then im gonna be here .. doing nothing TT
o yes my other uncle came over to give us chicken bones for sonny..and LOL i think hes drunk cos hes blabbering on so much crap and dads just agreeing..he was telling dad and everyone how hes a fortune teller..LOL and how he builds the best lucky feng shui pond thing? LOLL asians

my cousin got mad at her dad cos he was drinking instead of picking her up from work? and she couldnt catch public transport for some reason? so she walked home..when my dad and her dad called her she just went quiet..and smsd her dad a rude angry msg...some ppl

No comments:

Post a Comment