Tuesday, June 16, 2009

idiot

I DIDNT BRING MY CALC INTO MY EXAMS IM SUCH AN IDIOT IDIOT I TELL U ergh..but lucky the calc question was just 9 marks..and did most of the working out by hand...HATES MY LOW WAIST JEANS - was paranoid that my undies were showing whilst sitting the exam..MAYBE COS IT WAS SHOWING GAH.. wwelll i hope the guys behind were blinded and failed their exam! LOL
but SO STUPID...hope i did enough to pass...its not looking too good atm tho TT
..KNOCK ON WOOD
mmm went to uni to study..just made myself stress and forgot everything...ate sushi for lunch..thy DID NOT STUDY ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN LOTS OF LOVE YOURE NO LONGER A TEENAGER.. read thys facebook post..now i needa shit too..feels like bludging BUT MUST STUDY biochem..a hell a lot of work..found out why u can see nipples under tops..ROFL..umm.. must find out who that guy in my class is =]
too sad to blog
forgot what to blog..THY what did we talk about today that i said i must blog?? TT
-added mr anonymous in my class on facebook

1 comment: