Sunday, June 28, 2009

confused

SOMEONE STOLE MY 8 MOMENTS MILK CHOCOLATE..ITS EITHER FATSHIT THY OR MY SIBLINGS....HMMMM
gave sonny a bath..zomg wet all my clothes so i took my pants off..so if anyone was looking in my backyard theyd see a girl washing her dog in a green top and knickers..beautiful
saved another 100 from fatshit
does not know what to do
is really worried about results
craving mussels..and chicken and chips..CHARCOAL CHICKEN CHIPS WITH GRAVY
the queen is SWEARING HEAPS cos her red friend came
recharged our car batteries on wednesday..last week of exams/uni wednesday
..sif ITS NOT U THY..LOL did u take mine and gave it to vy instead? and said it was URS? LOL
watched definitely, maybe..my sis didnt liked it..so i thought itd be crappy but in fact i LIKE IT very MUCH THUMBS UP

2 comments:

  1. i did not steal ur chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not steal your chocolate either.. i have my own =D but not for long.. =(

    ReplyDelete