Friday, June 19, 2009

BLOOD ORANGES


ive been eating oranges every single day since..for a very long time. when i was younger dadll cut them for us and we were forced to eat it..an orange a day after dinner now that im older i cut the oranges for myself and siblings..today when i went to get my oranges from the laudry room..[yes we keep them in the laundry room] they were petite.
at first i thought they were just little cute deformed oranges..but when i slid my knife through the middle and watch the two halves fall...THEY WERE BLOOD ORANGES..I HATE BLOOD ORANGES ..they are SOUR..like so SOUR i still have that zing taste even tho i brushed my teeth! ..ergh ..some ppl really really like the sour taste..like my family friend nick..who loves eating lemons..and now my brother does so too..
i like sour lollies..? no actually i dont ..i just eat it for the thrill and
the scrunched up face look..LOL

4 comments:

  1. go study u procrastinating loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I AM I AM LECTOPIAING BABY

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i've never had blood oranges.. hmm wonder what they taste like

    ReplyDelete
  4. ill give you one tomorrow if i see you...
    its not yummo at ALL

    ReplyDelete