Sunday, June 21, 2009

supposed to be sunny saturday

woke up, did the garden went to watch hes just not that into you..
and then..
WENT OUTSIDE TO CHECK UP ON SONNY..ONLY TO SEE HIM PLAYING TUG A WAR AND EATING THE CARDBOARD BOXES WITH ALL THE GREENWASTE IE LEAVES AND DIRT AND TWIGS INSIDE THEM! I WAS SO ANGRY I WAS JUST SCREAMING GIBBERISH OMG..SO I HAD TO STOP WATCHING AND CLEAN UP THE MESS HE JUST DID FIND BOXES TRANSFER LEAVES FROM ONE BOX TO ANOTHER PICK UP ALL THE LEAVES WHILST HE WAS JUST LYING THERE ..ajN\F;KAJNG AG
went back to my movie and calmed down.. the queen said it was a good movie..and IT IS i loved it..like not the best in the world but i love love love it =] it made me think a lot too about relationships.. how happy how unhappy how complicated how lovely they can be ...i find it really
sad that there are some couples out there whove known, love each other, get married for such a long time and out of the blue mr romeo or miss juliet comes along and it changes everything... and the only happily ever after in that is from moving on..but yeh CAN u really love someone and be with them every single day of your life.. like wouldnt u get bord and sick of it? doing the same thing everyday? sleep eat work sleep eat and work.. i think its really interesting..like
you get the occasional holiday ..but then u have to come back to reality work so u can pay off bills and whatnot..hmm..ill just have to find out myself =] they say the time spand for two ppl being attracted to each other is two years..interesting huh? i think those lovey dovey old ppl KICK ASS! haha i wish to be like them =] happily together forever and ever babe
mums BADLY SICK..:S
and yeh..forecast was like a sunny day/wind
...WHERE WAS THE FREAKING SUN..looked like it was going to rain all day

craving nachos w dip n cheeese..heaps of cheeeeeeese
..HOPE U ACED IT TODAY SUGABABY xD

this is badd..this is very bad..im eating junk from chips to my cooking choc melts cos my other chocolates are finished.. ! this is VERY BAD INDEED i NEVER EAT JUNK AT NIGHT TT

2 comments:

  1. I hope your mum get's better soon =/ Oh and relationships, lol, I don't get them. I think those old couples are quite the amazing as well. I don't know how they do it. I think I'm going to be old and wrinkly by the time I decide "oh crap" I'm old and I will desperately try to find another old and wrinkly desperate man to get married just so I have someone by my side. LOL. What a sad, sad life.

    hehe, I constantly eat too. I'm growing an enormous food baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for the get well wishes and yeh.. UR GONNA WAIT TILL UR WRINKLY TO FIND A MR?! haha im preety sure someone will come a long a lot earlier than that! wholl KNOWS aye?..and before u know it ill be invited to ur weddding?? xD haha

    this whole commenting on the blog relationship bw u and me is UNFAIR i say.. cos i cant comment on URS ... n thumbs up to ur latest blog..xD

    ReplyDelete